- Name of the Corporation
- LUCKY COFFEE MACHINE CO., LTD.
- Head office
- 95 Fukaehama-machi, Higashinada-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- Tokyo Headquarters
- Sumitomo Fudosan Aoyama Bldg. West, 8-5-26 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
- November 9, 1964
- 40,223 thousand yen
- Nobuhito Tanahashi, President
- Number of employees
- 180（as of January 2023）
- Business operations
- Production and sales of coffee machines; after-sales maintenance; sales of refurbished and recycled machines; rental of coffee machines; distribution of overseas brands; and other operations
- Group companies
- Detailed info on UCC Group companies here.
To execute our mission 'Providing total solution of food and beverage equipment', we operate actively as a partner to creat customer satisfaction and smile.
The pandemic of the COVID-19 that occurred last year has changed people's values and lifestyles, and this unprecedented shock is about to significantly change society and consumer structure.
On the other hand, it is also true that there were many experiences and many awareness that could not have been obtained without this crisis. While adopting new lifestyles such as self-restraint and working from home, it made us think about "the importance of connecting with people" more than ever.
This battle, which the whole world is facing, is expected to continue for a long time.
We have launched two new initiatives aimed at coexisting with society and enhancing corporate value: LC Leasing, which enables monthly payments for equipment procurement costs in order to reduce the burden of payments at restaurants and other locations, which have been hit hard by the Corona disaster, and the standard equipping of touch-screen coffee machines with "Anti-virus film" so that end users can enjoy coffee with peace of mind.
The true value of our corporate mission "'Providing total solution of food and beverage equipment' has been tested.
In order to overcome this crisis together with our customers, and to continue to be a company that is trusted and chosen at any time in the future, we are committed to bringing together the strengths and wisdom of each and every employee and making every effort.